les video de wordpress.tv ont des sous-titres; voir comment les utiliser, les mettre et traduire.
voir aussi http://videopress.com/
For WordPress.com blogs:
- If you don’t have a WordPress.com hosted blog yet, get a free one now.
- Go to your upgrades page, and purchase the VideoPress upgrade.
- Upload videos and embed them on your WordPress.com hosted blog.
For self-hosted WordPress.org blogs:
- The videos will be hosted on WordPress.com servers, so you need to follow step 1 and 2 above to create a WordPress.com hosted blog and purchase the VideoPress upgrade.
- Upload videos into your WordPress.com hosted blog Media Library.
- Install the VideoPress plugin on your own WordPress.org blog. The plugin allows you to access your WordPress.com blog Media Library, and extract and insert video embed codes into your WordPress.org blog.
For advanced users:
The whole WordPress video solutions framework is open source, and it can be used to provide customized video solutions for self-hosted large scale WordPress MU sites. Note that it requires significant PHP coding and system administration skills, in addition to various server provisions.