The easiest way to get going with the FLV Media Player is by using the setup wizard. Select an example, set the file you want to play and copy-paste the embed code to your site! If you want to learn more, here’s the complete documentation of the FLV Media Player:
- All supported flashvars (variables) you can set to customize the player.
- All supported playlist formats you can use, plus some implementation info.
- A large list of all third-party plugins for the FLV Media Player.
- A tutorial on embedding the player in your site.
- A tutorial on adding captions and an audiodescription (accessibility).
- A tutorial on FLV encoding and video formats.
- mediaplayer 3.15 (17.02.2008): Added RTMP livestream support (no progressbar and no crash when pausing), DFXP ‘dur’ tag support, MTASC compliancy and shownavigation flashvar. Fixed hardcoded prefix, RTMP ending too soon and occasional stop-after-buffering bug.
- mediaplayer 3.14 (15.01.2008): Added ASX playlists, fallback to FLV, recommendations, config XML, Lighttpd MP4 and stop button. Reverted from preroll/postroll/overlay album tag to just commercial.
- mediaplayer 3.12 (25.09.2007): Added Google Analytics and H264 support and screencolor flashvar.
- mediaplayer 3.10 (30.07.2007): Added bandwidth check, preroll, postroll & overlay advertisements. Renamed from Flash Media Player to JW Media Player.